Chear & Dear

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Tractor Cards and Club

My elderly father was a farmer all his life.  He particularly loved Farmall tractors.
Having been raised on a farm with red tractors, this fabric caught my eye!


My father is also a man of faith.  At his age, he feels like he can't do much anymore.
"But," he said, "I can pray for others."
When I saw this fabric, I thought of making note cards for him.


They were simple to make and did not take long to create.



(inside of cards)

How meaningful to receive a note card like this from a farmer who loved tractors
saying that he prayed for you today.

Rachel made a box to hold four cards and envelopes to give as a gift.


This is another fabric from the same line.


I made this larger card from this fabric.


(inside of card)

Last week was Card-Making-With-Fabric Club again.
Dora was our hostess.  She created this card for the ladies to make.


When you pull on the tab, the flaps pull apart to reveal what is underneath.


She used these fabrics to create this card.



She also used this corner die cut for the front of the card.


Don't forget to stop by this week for our sale here at the Farmhouse!
(It ends Saturday at 1:00 pm.)

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment