Chear & Dear

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Farm & Circle Florals

 We have a barn at the Farmhouse.




(inside of card)

Rachel created this barn with an Elizabeth Craft die.
She also used this fence & grass die set.


The images came from this fabric.

#730

The sky-background was created by using this fabric.

#683

▼▼▼▼▼

Gabby is a new addition to the team here at the Farmhouse.
She created these pretty cards.


(inside of card)


(insides of cards)

Gabby used these new Pinkfresh Studio's 
stamps, stencils, & dies to create her cards.


Here is another set of stamps, stencils, & dies
from Pinkfresh Studio.


We have been looking forward to Gabby joining us!
She is very creative, and she enjoys 
participating in many different crafts.
She will be a good fit for the Farmhouse.

She will also be taking over the blog for me.
I have enjoyed being able to bring the 
Farmhouse creations to you,
but it is time for me to move on.
You may still see me on occasion when 
they need someone to cover work here,
but otherwise, I will be busy with grandbabies
and helping my daughters.

Keep creating!
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Blessings to you, Cheryl, as you move on! Thanks for all your blogs! I have always enjoyed them! - Heidi Walker

    ReplyDelete