Chear & Dear

Monday, March 30, 2020

Deer & Watercolors

I needed some masculine-looking cards; 
so I picked this fabric up from the Farmhouse


These are the cards that I made over the weekend.

(A7 card)

(inside of card)

(A2 card)

(inside of card)

I added this fabric to the insides of the cards.


I also used these dies.


I printed the wording from the computer.
It is a quote I found from Paul David Tripp's writings.

Here is another one ...



I used these stitched squares to cut out my wording.


The long-needled-pine die can be used to look like some grass.
(note:  paper and wording was extras I had at home. 
They are not available from the Farmhouse.)


🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

Rachel created these beautiful cards this morning.

(A2 cards)

(A7 cards)

The flowers look like watercolors.


She used this fabric as a background.


She used this Penny Black die.


The words came from this Penny Black set.


May your Monday be motivating!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment