Chear & Dear

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Wedding Cards

Have you seen our newest wedding fabric?
This line is called "I Do" and includes 4 bolts. 





This is a close up of the above fabric:


We made plenty of cards with these fabrics and an assortment of dies. I'll show each card and the die that was used to create them below each picture. 

Card #1
 Outside: image at left
Inside: image at right

\

Card #2

 


Card #3



Card #4



Card #5



We even made a scrapbook page!


The "Mr." and "Mrs." were used from the set to the left.
The "&" was used from the set to the right.  


This large die set was used as the focal point on the page. I took the picture with my hand so you can envision the size a little better. Keep in mind my hands are smaller than most. :) 


And there you have it! 
Stock up on supplies now before wedding season hits! 

-Karina


No comments:

Post a Comment