Chear & Dear

Friday, August 26, 2016

Update from Janae...

Hello everyone!

It’s good to be back here on the blog and it feels like a lifetime ago that I wrote on here. So much has happened since my last day of work back in May. 

I just wanted to update you all on my life a bit. My family’s move went well and we are settled in and getting adjusted to our new life here in Western PA. We live on a farm, so there is always something going on around here and lots of action. J I am enjoying my new life and and am grateful that I was able to find a part-time job that I plan to start next week.

When I’m not busy here on the farm, I find myself out in my craft room playing and making new things. It’s wonderful to have so much more space than I did in our other house! I really do miss the interaction with you as customers since I’m not working at the Farmhouse, so I made a decision to start my own blog to show some of the things I’m working on and to keep those of you that are interested, updated with my life. I hope to post pictures of my current projects and also some personal photos of my life here on the farm. If you’re interested in staying up to date with what’s new with me, you can send me an email at embracingjoy1611@gmail.com and ask to be added to my email list. Here is the link for my blog http://embracingjoyblog.blogspot.com/

I also started an Etsy shop where I will be selling things that I’ve made. Right now, I have handmade cards in my shop, and also some key chains that I’ve been having fun making. In the future, I hope to add scrapbook page titles and hopefully some embroidery as well. For more information on that, you can visit my blog. 

Like I mentioned above, I do miss interacting with all of you and seeing you in the store. I hope you are all doing well. I would love to stay in contact, so head on over and check out my blog.
Much love, Janae


And I'll leave you with 2 photos...

This is what I see when I walk out our back door. 

And the newest baby on our farm...

1 comment:

  1. So good to hear from you Janae!! Looking forward to your future blogs! XXX

    ReplyDelete