Farmhouse Memories is participating in Lancaster County's Twelve Shops of Christmas Tour December 6-14, 2013! This is an exclusive shopping adventure featuring wonderfully festive shops.
Tickets: $8 each ($1 per ticket is donated to Solanco Food Bank)
* a booklet describing the 12 off-the-beaten-path shops & 1 restaurant.
* a map to show you how to get around (only 33.5 miles total from #1 through #12)
* coupons from each business
* gifts, refreshments, demos, or games etc. at each stop
* entry form for the tree-stamping game to win a $325 shopping spree
Who's Participating: Can't tell you! That's part of the adventure! But we can tell you there will be home, garden & gift stores housed in historic buildings, restored barns, and a Victorian home, an amazing winery nestled in the woods, cooking store, an intriguing specialty shop with one-of-a-kind gifts and projects, a flower shop specializing in silk wreaths & arrangements, a huge nursery blooming with poinsettias and greens for your holiday decorating, jewelry & accessories, a food market filled with unique gift baskets and all that you need for your holiday feasts, a local favorite 50's inspired diner, and more. There is something for everyone!
On this year's Christmas tour, you will travel through the towns of Smoketown, Bird-in-Hand, Intercourse, Ronks, Paradise, Strasburg, Willow Street, and Conestoga.
For more information go to:
You can buy a ticket at Farmhouse Memories or call: