Chear & Dear

Friday, December 15, 2023

Lantern Card

 

Here is a card created by Rachel and I.  


(inside of card)


For the lantern portion of the card I stamped the

lantern image onto watercolor paper.


Here is the stamp I used.


Then for the color I used Distress Ink as a watercolor.
First I stamped the ink unto an acrylic block 
that acted as my paint pallet. Then 
with a paint brush or a paint brush pen,
I added a few drops of water to the ink that I had stamped.
And that is what I used for my watercolor.



I used this stencil pack to create the yellow and gold circle 
around the lantern.

To add the glitter for the gold effect
I used this Wink of Stella shimmer brush.


This is the fabric we chose to put on the front 
of the card as well as on the inside. 

#868

Rachel added the white and gold paper
to the card front and the inside of the card.
Which really tied it all together.


Here are some favors Rachel created.


These are perfect for candy and gift cards!




I hope you feel inspired to try something new!
Gabby




No comments:

Post a Comment