Chear & Dear

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Chickadees, Farmall Tractors, & New Fabrics

Rachel is always creating. 
(when she's not assisting customers)
These are 5 x 7 cards.


(inside of card)


The inside of this card holds a gift card.


The images came from this fabric.


She used these dies and stamp sets on her cards.


Here are two gift-card holders that she created 
with the fillable gift card holder die above (on right).


(insides of cards)

She used pinecones from this fabric ...

#72

... and a poinsettia from this fabric
for the fronts of her cards.

#256

She used a die for the greenery.

 ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

Today would have been my dad's 91st birthday.
He passed away in February.
He loved Farmall tractors and chickens.
I created these cards for my siblings
in remembrance of dad.


(insides of cards)

I used this stamp set on the front of my cards
and created the sentiments on the computer 
for the insides of my cards.


▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

Here are the latest arrivals of new fabrics!

#272

#273

#274

#275

#276

#277

#278

#279

#280

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment