Chear & Dear

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Winter Wildlife & Stencils

 Rachel created these winter wildlife cards.

A7 card

It's not showing up on the picture very well, but she used 
Stickles Star Dust to give the snow some sparkle.
It brings life to your image.

(inside of card)

The rest of these cards are A2 size.


(insides of cards)


(insides of cards)

These wildlife images came from this fabric.


The blue background that she used on some of the cards is this fabric.
(two fabrics shown because of camera issues)


The sentiments on the cards came from these two sets.


For all of you people who have gotten into stenciling (or would like to stencil)
we have some new stencils in the Farmhouse!
Here is one new set that Rachel used to create cards.


These are the cards that she created from the set.


(insides of cards)

She also used these dies and stamps on the cards.


Did we ever mention that we love our tree here at the Farmhouse? 😊


Happy Autumn!
Cheryl




1 comment:

  1. Love your winter designs! Will motivate me to get out my winter fabrics and start card making! (I know the hope is to get me in the store…but I live 5 hours away so I'll have to use the Farmhouse Memories fabrics I already have!) Love your tree, too!!

    ReplyDelete