Chear & Dear

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Cardinals & String Lights

Rachel has been working with these fabrics recently.


She created different items with them.
A card ... 


(I'm not sure if you can see on the picture that she added glitter to the light bulbs)

... mini cards,


... a drawstring bag to hold a pack of 4 mini cards,


... a cup cozy,


... and mug mats.


We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!
Don't forget that we are closed this Thursday and Friday,
and our Christmas sale starts Saturday!

Grateful people are happy people;
so find something to be thankful for!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards and other items with the cardinals and glitter lights. It makes me want to run right up there to get those fabrics! I enjoyed my first visit recently and can't wait to stop in again. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete