Chear & Dear

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

March Club

As I said on the last post, today is our monthly fabric club meeting.
Nancy was our hostess, and she made a spinner card!


The butterfly in the center of the card spins when you open the card!
(sorry, I can't attach a video for you to see it in motion.  The key 
is to twist the butterfly on the string before closing the card; 
then, when you open the card, it spins.)


She used these fabrics to embellish her card.



Rachel also made a card.


She used these fabrics to create this card.



She also used burlap.  Did you know that you can die-cut burlap?


She used this crocheted lace that you can find at Farmhouse Memories.


She used one of our newer dies for the words.  
I've included a picture of all the dies like the one that she used.


Happy Wednesday!

Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl, it was so nice meeting with you on Friday. I can't wait until I make my first fabric cards! You were so very helpful and enthusiastic is was very catching. Thank you again and the only thing I was sorry about was that I live over 300 miles away and can't be there to take you classes. Thank you again, Evelyn from New Hampshire.

    ReplyDelete