Chear & Dear

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Canadian Geese

Here is a card I made from some new fabric here at the Farmhouse.
It was the simplest card I ever made!


It comes from this panel of fabric.


You can get a lot of cards from this panel.  I made my cards a 5 x 7 size.


They make great masculine birthday cards or sympathy cards.

Last week we featured some of our challenge cards from club.
I showed a card with snowmen on it made by Dora.
She also made these cards from the same fabric.



Here are some cards made by Linda.



She created these cards from this fabric.


Lucinda made this card.


She used this fabric to embellish her card.


The Buggies and Buds Shop Hop starts one week from today!
We are busy in the Farmhouse preparing for the event!
Our Make & Take kits are ready to go!  We are excited to show them to you.
Stay tuned!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment