Chear & Dear

Monday, September 8, 2014

Autumn Cards & Club Sneak Peek

 Good Afternoon!

This morning when I woke up it definitely felt like fall weather outside so I thought it would be appropriate to show these cards that Rachel made over the weekend. 

The crocheted circles and ovals on these cards were cut out using the Spellbinders Lacey circles and ovals and then Rachel's mother crocheted around them. They make beautiful cards.
 And the fabric she used came from this fabric:



Here is a peek at what the Card-Making with Fabric club did last week...

Using this fabric....

 they did these cards...
Tricia Casill was the hostess and designed all these cards.


The background on the second card looks like this and it is paper by Authentique from the "Accomplished" line.

We are working hard today on planning our fall class schedule and September sale so hopefully we can share those details with you soon. 
-Janae

1 comment:

  1. These cards are really pretty! I especially like the added crochet! Been a while since I crocheted but they make me want to go look for my supplies...
    Rachel...you wanted a link to my blog...and here it is...
    http://ribbonchallenged.blogspot.com


    and below is the link to the card that I used the fabric that I purchased in your store.
    http://ribbonchallenged.blogspot.com/2014/09/birthday-card-for-friend.html

    ReplyDelete