Chear & Dear

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Fall & Christmas

 Good Afternoon!

Today our Cardmaking with Fabric Club met here and made the two cards below. 

Here is the fall card designed and made by Rachel. 

The leaves were cut out of this fabric. 

Here is a Christmas card designed and made by Ruth Davies. 

 As you can see, this card is an easel card and the christmas tree is raised using a wobble, making the christmas tree wobble back and forth.
 The card also folds flat as shown below to fit into an envelope.
 The ornaments on the tree are cut out of this fabric:
 And the actual tree is cut out of this fabric:

Have a great week!
-Janae

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your card ideas. I went to the store yesterday to buy some things and arrived late due to a terrible traffic jam. The lady running the store was so nice and helpful. She was turning the closed sign over but allowed me to come in to make my purchase. I was pretty sure I knew what I wanted but when I saw this card, my shopping list changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. B e a u t I f u l! So inspiring.

    ReplyDelete